Tire Road Hazard Protection
DON'T LET A ROAD HAZARD BECOME AN UNPLANNED EXPENSE!
THE PROBLEM: Most manufacturer's warranties do not cover damage caused by Road Hazards like this one =>
THE SOLUTION: Protect yourself from the unplanned expense of tire repairs or replacement with a Tire Road Hazard Protection Program!
WHAT IS ROAD HAZARD DAMAGE?
Road hazard damage occurs when a tire fails during the course of driving in a legal manner on a road maintained by state or local authority due to debris on the road surface. Nails, glass and potholes are the most common examples of road hazards.
WHY DO I NEED A ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION PROGRAM?
Most tire warranties only cover issues that are within the manufacturer's control - in particular, issues related to defects in workmanship and materials. If damage occurs as the result of a road hazard, the financial burden of repairing or replacing the tire falls on the shoulders of the consumer. A Tire Road Hazard Protection Program can help to minimize or eliminate these costs and provide you with peace of mind.
HOW AM I COVERED?
- Replacement value during the 1st year is 100% of the purchase price of the tire, up to the maximum program limit of $400
- Replacement value during the 2nd year is 50% of the purchase price of the tire, up to the maximum program limit of $400
- Replacement value during the 3rd year is 25% of the purchase price of the tire, up to the maximum program limit of $400
- Flat tire repairs - reimbursed up to $20 per incident (limit 2 repairs per tire)
- Flat tire changing assistance - reimbursed up to $75 (limit 1 incident per tire)
- Protection is honored at over 50,000 qualified participating tire retailers across the US and Canada
The program benefits listed above are subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth in the program terms and conditions. (see bottom of page for downloadable Terms & Conditions)
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
This coverage lasts for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase or until 2/32" or less tread remains, whichever comes first.
WHAT ISN'T COVERED?
- Vehicles used for competition, emergency services, commercial purposes, agricultural purposes, or general off-road use
- Motorcycles, trailers, ATVs and vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity 1 ton or greater
- Costs incurred for mounting, balancing, shipping and taxes
- Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) and associated devices
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, improper application, improper balancing or alignment, improper inflation, improper towing, etc.
- Loss, damage or expense caused by snow chains, accidents, collision, theft, vandalism, etc.
Additional exclusions and limitations apply - please refer to the program terms and conditions for complete program information. (see bottom of page for downloadable Terms & Conditions)