Nokian eNTYRE CS
Touring All Season
Designed for CUVs and SUVs in all four seasons, the new Nokian eNTYRE C/S features Nokian Tyres? latest technologies, offering uncompromising performance, durability, comfort and safety on wet, snowy and dry surfaces. .
- The all-season Nokian eNTYRE C/S provides CUV and SUV drivers with the same level of safety, comfort and performance as is available in the eNTYRE 2.0 passenger radial.
- The non-directional tread features grip enhancers for improved grip in muddy or snowy conditions.
- Polished main and lateral grooves allow water to flow effectively and their open design is optimized to prevent aquaplaning.
- Silent-groove technology helps control airflow, cutting sounds induced by the transverse grooves and cooling the surface of the tire for better wear resistance and a quieter ride.
- Tread depth and aquaplaning indicators on the center rib disappear as the tire wears, alerting the driver to an increased risk of aquaplaning.
- The comfort base compound enhances ride quality while reducing heat build-up for improved wear characteristics.
- A hign-modulus tread works in conjunction with the comfort base compound to increase stiffness in the tread, boosting handling and cornering performance.
- The sidewall construction features a special zone which dampens vibration from the tread to reduce noise, making for more stable and comfortable driving.
- The eNTYRE C/S sidewall compound contains aramid fibers for greatly improved durability and puncture-resistance.
- The tread compoundis formulated with silica and provides excellent wet grip across a wide range of temperatures.
- H and T speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG : 600 A A.
- 65,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (See manufacturer's website for details).
- The Nokian eNTYRE C/S is available for 16 through 20 inch wheel sizes and45 through 75 series profiles.