Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110
Ultra-High Performance Summer
- The Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 is a UHP summer radial featuring a directional, symmetric tread pattern that is designed to provide outstanding control and braking in both wet and dry conditions.
- The Y-shaped tread pattern and quadruple circumferential grooves provide exceptional wet traction by effectively channeling water away from the contact area.
- A high-density nylon reinforcement belt helps to create an even distribution of ground contact pressure when subjected to cornering loads.
- The wide, continuous center rib provides high speed stability along with enhanced steering response and braking performance.
- A jointless bead wire and high-hardness bead filler maximizes steering response and improves both high speed stability and durability.
- Wide, high-tensile steel belts in conjunction with a jointless two-cap ply help to enhance tread strength for better steering response and wear resistance in addition to improved uniformity for a smooth ride.
- Rim protector helps to protect expensive wheels from curb damage.
- W and Y speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG: 280 AA A.
- Road Hazard Warranty included (eligible only during first 25% of original tread life - see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 is available in 17 through 21 inch rim sizes and 25 to 50 series aspect ratios.