Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter
The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter is a studable radial providing outstanding traction and improved braking on snow covered roads. It comes in a range of sizes to fit many compact and midsize sedans and can accept optional metal studs for enhanced traction on icy surfaces.
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in sets of four
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter radial is a studable winter tire which provides outstanding traction and confident handling on snow covered and icy roads.
- The directional tread contains zig-zag sipes which provide additional biting edges for additional traction on snow and ice.
- Large shoulder blocks resist deformation and promote even treadwear.
- Wide circumferential grooves and lateral slots help to evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet and winter traction.
- The Ultra Grip Winter radial is pinned for use with optional studs.
- T-speed rated.
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter radial is available in 14” through 18” rim sizes and 55-70 series aspect ratios.