Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT
The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter Ice WRT is a studless winter radial which provides exceptional traction in demanding winter conditions. It features some of Goodyear’s most innovative winter technologies and comes in a range of sizes to fit many compact and midsize sedans.
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in sets of four
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter Ice WRT studless radial is utilizes a host of innovative features to provide superb traction in challenging winter driving conditions.
- The directional tread features unique 2-dimensional blades in the contact zone which help to improve initial bite under acceleration as well as braking on snow and ice.
- Wide, sweeping lateral grooves help to channel water and slush away from the contact zone to further enhance winter traction and handling.
- The Ultra Grip Ice WRT features a specialized ice tread compound which has been formulated to enhance traction on ice and snow-covered roads.
- Goodyear’s 3D TredLock technology is utilized at the tread shoulder, allowing the block elements to lock together under cornering loads for added stability and confident grip in turns.
- 3-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) rated for severe snow service.
- T and S speed rated sizes available.
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT radial is available in 15” through 20” rim sizes and 45-65 series aspect ratios.