Falken Eurowinter HS449
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- Available in a multitude of standard and low-profile sizes for performance sedans, SUVs and Crossovers, the Falken Eurowinter HS449 provides outstanding performance in severe winter conditions along with dependability in the dry.
- The directional tread features high-void lateral grooves which help to keep contact with the road and provide optimal grip in wet, slushy conditions for confident winter driving.
- Two circumferential grooves help to reduce hydroplaning and provide traction and stability on wet roads.
- 3D sipes create numerous biting edges for enhanced traction in snow and on ice while also maintaining block rigidity for confident dry handling.
- Pattern noise is minimized through the use of staggered, variable-pitch block elements for a quiet ride.
- A silica-enriched tread compound is utilized to help the Eurowinter HS449 maintain its flexibility in cold temperatures for consistent winter performance.
- V, H and T speed rated sizes available.
- The Falken Eurowinter HS449 is available in 13 through 20 inch rim sizes and 40 through 70 series aspect ratios.