Sumitomo HTR Enhance LX
Touring All Season
- Designed for performance sedans and coupes, the Sumitomo HTR Enhance LX provides an optimal blend of superior all season performance, ride comfort and handling agility.
- The 5-rib asymmetric tread pattern offers enhanced ride stability and even treadwear.
- Multiple circumferential grooves and long lateral grooves allow water to disperse from the contact area for superior wet traction with reduced hydroplaning.
- A wider outside shoulder block enhances high speed handling and cornering stability.
- The HTR Enhance LX's internal construction features multiple steel belts and a jointless nylon cap ply for reinforced ride support with uniform load distribution.
- A reinforced bead apex provides additional sidewall stiffness for increased cornering strength and stability.
- Available in 15 through 18 inch rim sizes and 40 through 65 series aspect ratios.
- W, V, H, and T speed rated sizes are available.
- UTQG rating: 440 A-A (W rated only), 600 A-A (H & V rated only) and 700 A-B (T rated only).
- 90,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (on T speed rated sizes only, see manufacturer's website for details).
- 70,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (on H & V speed rated sizes only, see manufacturer's website for details).
- 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (on W speed rated sizes only, see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Sumitomo HTR Enhance LX's industry-leading warranty package also includes free 1-Year Road Hazard Protection and free 2-Year Roadside Assistance (see manufacturer's website for details).