Sumitomo HTR Enhance CX (DISCONTINUED)
Touring All Season
- Designed for SUVs and crossovers, the Sumitomo HTR Enhance CX provides outstanding all weather performance along with enhanced ride characteristics and durability.
- The 5-rib asymmetric tread pattern offers enhanced ride stability and even treadwear.
- Multiple circumferential grooves and long lateral grooves allow water to disperse from the contact area for superior wet traction with reduced hydroplaning.
- A wider outside shoulder block enhances high speed handling and cornering stability.
- A 5-pitch tread block combination helps to reduce pattern noise for a quieter ride.
- The HTR Enhance LX's internal construction features multiple steel belts and a jointless nylon cap ply for reinforced ride support with uniform load distribution.
- A reinforced bead apex provides additional sidewall stiffness for increased cornering strength and stability.
- Available in 15 through 16 inch rim sizes and 55 through 70 series aspect ratios.
- V, H, and T speed rated sizes are available.
- UTQG rating: 600 A-A (H & V rated only) and 600 A-B (T rated only).
- 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Sumitomo HTR Enhance CX's industry-leading warranty package also includes free 1-Year Road Hazard Protection and free 2-Year Roadside Assistance (see manufacturer's website for details).