Sumitomo HTR AS P02 (DISCONTINUED)
High Performance All Season Radial
- The Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 high-performance all season radial is a premium choice for sports cars, sedans and crossovers - offering superior all-season traction, excellent tread life, and a stylish asymmetric tread that is optimized for outstanding wet/dry handling with reduced road noise.
- Wide circumferential channels help to minimize hydroplaning risk and bolster wet traction while the notched groove wall enhances grip in slush.
- Serrated 3D sipes provide gripping edges for additional bite in snow and more confident braking on slippery roads.
- Wide-angled tread grooves help to pack snow for added grip and to allow water to disperse from the tread contact area for improved anti-hydroplaning performance.
- The high performance construction of the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 features a full-width nylon band for increased high-speed stability and a solid, high-tension bead apex for exceptional cornering stiffness.
- H, V and W speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG rating: 600 A-A (on H & V rated sizes) or 500 A-A (W rated sizes).
- Limited Treadwear Warranty : 65,000 miles (on H & V rated sizes) or 45,000 miles (on W rated sizes) - see manufacturer's website for details.
- Road Hazard Warranty included (eligible 1 year from date of purchase or first 1/16" of tread wear, whichever comes first - see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 is available in 15 through 20 inch rim sizes and 35 through 65 series aspect ratios.