Nokian WR G3 SUV (DISCONTINUED)
Performance All Weather
The Nokian WR G3 SUV feels at home in the varying North American weather conditions with excellent winter grip and driving response and all-season durability and comfort.
- The rugged Nokian WRG3 SUV provides sport-utility and crossover vehicles with true all weather capability by combining Nokian?s winter tire expertise with advanced features designed to improve both wet/dry traction and tread life for suitable year-round use.
- Directional tread design features polished main grooves which allow water, snow and slush to effectively flow out from the tire?s footprint, maximizing its contact with the road.
- Groove Lifts help to stabilize intermediate blocks and the center rib for handling control on dry roads.
- Snow Claw features on the circumferential and diagonal grooves provide exceptional bite in snow or on any other soft terrain.
- 3D locking sipes provide additional biting edges for winter traction and block element support for cornering and transient handling performance.
- Driving Safety Indicators provide a visual gauge to let the driver know when tread depth and winter traction have been significantly reduced.
- Environmentally-friendly SUV Winter Compound contains silica for optimal wet traction and canola oil for improved tear resistance and maximum grip on snow and ice.
- Some sizes feature runflat technology (RFT) where noted.
- Meets the severe snow service requirement of the Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA).
- V, H an T speed rated sizes available.
- 50,000 mile treadwear warranty (see manufacturers website for details).
- The Nokian WRG3 SUV is available in 15-21 inch wheel sizes and 40-75 series aspect ratios.