Nokian WR G3 (Asymmetric) (DISCONTINUED)
Performance All Weather
The Nokian WR G3 is designed for different vehicles and drivers, but for any weather. These environmentally friendly premium products feature nanotechnology, canola oil and the solid winter expertise of Nokian Tyres, which guarantee their reliable functionality in the typically varying weather conditions of North America. While the seasons may change, your choice of all-weather tires remains the same: Nokian WR G3.
- The Nokian WRG3 is a true all-weather performance tire, combining the winter grip drivers expect from Nokian with the wet/dry performance and treadwear characteristics of an all season radial.
- The sporty asymmetric tread pattern provides reliable winter traction without compromising high-speed performance and features an inner shoulder design that enhances water and slush removal.
- 3D locking sipes provide biting edges for outstanding traction in snow while minimizing sipe movement to reduce heat generation and improve wear resistance.
- Polished main grooves allow water, snow and slush to effectively flow out from the tire?s footprint, maximizing its contact with the road.
- Driving Safety Indicators provide a visual gauge to let the driver know when tread depth and winter traction have been significantly reduced.
- The Nanobase Support Layer features a smaller molecular structure for improved transient handling and steering response while helping to reduce heat buildup and rolling resistance.
- Environmentally-friendly Cryogenic Canola compound enhances winter grip in varying temperatures, wear and tear resistance, and results in reduced rolling-friction for lower fuel consumption.
- Some sizes feature runflat technology (RFT) where noted.
- Meets the severe snow service requirement of the Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA).
- W, V, H an T speed rated sizes available.
- 55,000 mile treadwear warranty (see manufacturers website for details).
- The Nokian WRG3 Asymmetric is available in 15-19 inch wheel sizes and 35-70 series aspect ratios.