Nokian Nordman 5 (studded) (DISCONTINUED)
Studded Winter Tire
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Nokian Nordman 5 studable radial is an ideal choice for drivers who are looking for an economical winter tire but who also place a premium on performance, safety, and reliability.
- The directional tread pattern expels water, snow, and slush while providing exceptional lateral grip on winter roads.
- Polished main grooves allow water, snow and slush to effectively flow out from the tire?s footprint, maximizing its contact with the road.
- The Nordman 5 can accept TSMI-type studs and Nokian's Bear Claw retention technology holds the stud perpendicular to the road during contact and while braking for maximum winter grip.
- The air cushion beneath the stud receptacle on both the passenger and SUV tires offers a lighter rolling tire that is less damaging to the surface of the road than ordinary studded tires without compromising driver safety.
- Driving Safety Indicator provides a visual gauge to let the driver know when tread depth and winter traction have been significantly reduced.
- Environmentally-friendly rubber compound utilizing canola oil and silica is completely free of high-aromatic oils and results in reduced rolling-friction for lower fuel consumption.
- Meets the severe snow service requirement of the Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA).
- T speed rated.
- The Nokian Nordman 5 is available in 13-17 inch wheel sizes and 45-75 series aspect ratios.