Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 (non-studded) (DISCONTINUED)
This high-end product has earned test wins in motoring magazines around the world; it is suited for drivers who do not want to compromise on winter safety. The saw-tooth edged pattern on the rear part of the tread blocks improves the grip of the tire while the added structural reinforcement on the center section makes the tire more responsive to steering.
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 is a high-end studless winter radial, suited for drivers who do not want to compromise on winter safety.
- The directional tread pattern features locking 3D sipes which stabilize the block elements on road contact for improved cornering performance.
- A tough rubber compound below the surface compound stabilizes driving on dry roads, and ensures an even wear pattern.
- Driving Safety Indicators and Winter Safety Indicators embedded in the tread provide a way to visually check tread depth and indicate when the tire is no longer safe for winter driving.
- The diagonal 3D support sipes at the center of the tread provide additional stiffness, improving steering response and handling on bare pavement.
- A saw-toothed pattern on the rear edges of the shoulder tread blocks helps to increase braking performance, particularly on snow.
- The Cryo-Silane formulated compound provides wear resistance and excellent wet grip while remaining flexible in freezing temperatures.
- Available with run-flat technology (RFT) on select sizes, where noted.
- The Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 is rated with Severe Service Emblem and exceeds the government standard for tire performance in harsh winter conditions.
- V, H and T speed rated sizes available
- The Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 is available for 13 through 21 inch wheel sizes and 30 through 75 series profiles.