Mastercraft Glacier Grip II (DISCONTINUED)
Studable Winter Tire
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- The Mastercraft Glacier-Grip II is a premium studdable winter passenger tire, designed for drivers who are looking for excellent traction on snow and ice without sacrificing performance or ride quality in dry or all-weather conditions. .
- The intricate, symmetric tread pattern features dense zig-zag siping which enhances winter performance while maintaining excellent wet traction. .
- The variable sipe depth helps to maintain tread element stability while optimizing winter performance. .
- Deep lateral and notched circumferential grooves provide excellent evacuation of water and slush from the tread contact patch. .
- Pinned for #12 studs with an optimal combination of design, quantity and placement of stud pin holes to maximize the tire's traction on ice when studded. The stud pin holes are strategically located across the tread contact patch to allow maximum traction. .
- Meets the RMA's severe snow service requirement and carries the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol (3PMSF). .
- Available in S and T speed ratings. .
- The Mastercraft Glacier Grip II is available in rim sizes from 14"-19" and in aspect ratios from 45-75. .