Kenda Kaiser KR20
Ultra-High Performance Summer
- The Kenda Kaiser KR20 UHP summer radial demonstrates excellent cornering, handling, and braking performance, yet it is value-priced, making it a favorite among drifting enthusiasts.
- The aggressive, V-shaped, unidirectional tread pattern features two circumferential tread grooves which effectively disperse water for excellent wet performance and hydroplaning resistance.
- A solid center rib provides high speed stability along with improved steering response.
- The shoulder design features phase-shifted elements which help to lower tread noise for a quieter ride.
- Enhanced footprint uniformity helps to evenly distribute pressure throughout the contact area for better steering stability with even tread wear.
- The construction of the Kaiser KR-20 features high-density, endless, nylon cap plies for increased high-speed carcass integrity and enhanced uniformity.
- A rim-protector ridge adds a layer of defense against scuffing your expensive wheels.
- W, V, or H speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG rating: 300 A A or 280 A A.
- The Kenda Kaiser KR20 is available in 13 through 20 inch rim sizes and 30 through 60 series aspect ratios.