Hankook Winter i*Pike W409 (DISCONTINUED)
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- The Hankook Winter i*Pike is a high performance studable winter tire designed to fit a wide range of passenger vehicles.
- The computer-optimized, V-shaped directional tread features raised blocks and is molded from a special compound formulated with silica for outstanding traction in wintry conditions.
- The square shoulder profile provides a wider tread contact area in addition to sidewall stiffness control for a noticeable increase in handling performance.
- The sweeping shape of the tread kerfs increases their length which helps to enhance their effect on snowy or icy roads.
- The internal construction of the Winter i*Pike W409 features wide, high-tensile steel belts and a high-strength bead for enhanced steering response, high-speed stability and durability.
- The 6-row stud pin placement is optimized to provide outstanding traction on snow and ice while also reducing stud noise.
- A special hard rubber layer beneath the stud receptacles helps to absorb shock from the studs and prevent penetration due to stud movement.
- Recommended Stud Pin : TSMI No.12.
- Meets the severe snow service requirement of the Rubber Manufacturer's Association (RMA).
- S and T speed rated sizes available.
- The Hankook Winter i*Pike W409 is available in 13-18 inch wheel sizes 40-75 series aspect ratios.