Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT (SUV/CUV) (discontinued)
The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter Ice WRT SUV/CUV is a studable winter radial for your sport-utility vehicle or crossover which provides exceptional traction in demanding winter conditions. It features some of Goodyear’s most innovative winter technologies and can be outfitted with optional metal studs for even more aggressive winter traction (not included).
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in sets of four
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter Ice WRT SUV/CUV studable winter radial utilizes several innovative features to provide superb traction in challenging winter driving conditions.
- The directional tread features unique 2-dimensional blades in the contact zone which help to improve initial bite under acceleration as well as braking on snow and ice.
- Wide, sweeping lateral grooves help to channel water and slush away from the contact zone to further enhance winter traction and handling.
- Pinned to accept the installation of optional metal studs (not included) for unparalleled traction on snow and ice.
- The Ultra Grip Ice WRT SUV/CUV features a specialized ice tread compound which has been formulated to enhance traction on ice and snow-covered roads.
- Goodyear’s 3D TredLock technology is utilized at the tread shoulder, allowing the block elements to lock together under cornering loads for added stability and confident grip in turns.
- 3-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) rated for severe snow service.
- A sidewall rim protection ridge helps to protect expensive wheels from accidental curb damage.
- S speed rated.
- The Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT SUV/CUV radial is available in 16” through 20” rim sizes and 55-75 series aspect ratios.