Goodyear Nordic Winter
The Goodyear Nordic Winter radial is designed to tackle the most severe conditions winter has to offer. With it’s zig-zag sipes and a compound designed to stay flexible in the coldest temperatures, you can count on the Nordic Winter radial to give outstanding traction all winter long. Optional studs may also be added for additional bite on icy roads.
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in sets of four
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- The Goodyear Nordic Winter radial is a studable winter tire which provides outstanding traction on snow covered and icy roads.
- The directional tread contains zig-zag sipes which provide additional biting edges for additional traction in snow.
- The tread compound is specially formulated to remain flexible in freezing temperatures, which allows it to maintain its grip in wintery conditions.
- The Nordic Winter radial is pinned for use with optional studs.
- A continuous center rib provides enhanced stability and steering response.
- S-speed rated.
- The Goodyear Nordic Winter radial is available in 14” through 17” rim sizes and 55-70 series aspect ratios.