Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring (DISCONTINUED)
Touring All Season
The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring all-season radial was designed to satisfy the evolving needs of drivers who are looking for both ride comfort and performance. A special layer in the tread provides a higher degree of cushioning than typical passenger radials while the sidewall construction utilizes both a comfort layer to absorb impacts and a stiffer layer to improve handling and responsiveness. The asymmetric tread pattern contains numerous circumferential and angled grooves to ensure capable performance on wet roads.
- The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring all-season radial was developed for drivers who demand a refined and comfortable ride in addition to good wet and dry handling.
- The asymmetric tread helps provide refined and confident handling and features wide circumferential grooves which enhance wet traction by dispersing water from the tread contact area.
- Goodyear’s ComfortEdge sidewall helps improve control while striking a balance between comfort and handling.
- The tread contains a special comfort layer which helps provide 20 percent more cushion on average than comparable passenger tires.
- V, H, and T speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG : 740 A B (H and T speed rated sizes only).
- UTQG : 640 A B (V speed rated sizes only).
- 80,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (on H and T speed rated sizes only, see manufacturer's website for details).
- 70,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (on V speed rated sizes only, see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring is available in 15” through 20” rim sizes and 45-70 series aspect ratios.