Firestone Winterforce (DISCONTINUED)
The Firestone Winterforce is our best selling winter tire because it offers tremendous value for the dollar. First and foremost, the Winterforce is studable (pinned for #12 studs) for those conditions that require more traction than a studless winter tire can deliver. With or without studs, the Firestone Winterforce is a capable winter tire that features a computer modeled tread design with high-sipe density to provide superior traction in the snow, wet, or on ice. The Firestone Winterforce is M+S rated and it meets the severe snow service requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC).
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
NOTE: Tires are shipped without studs. Studs should be installed by a qualified technician
- Studable winter tire (pinned for #12 studs).
- The Firestone Winterforce's Three-dimensional tread pattern with high-sipe density provides confident snow, wet and ice traction.
- Computer-modeled, unidirectional tread design combines optimum traction with a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Mud and snow (M+S) rated.
- The Firestone Winterforce meets the severe snow service requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC).
- Available in 13 thru 18 inch rim sizes.
- S speed rated.