Federal Himalaya Kattura (DISCONTINUED)
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Federal Himalaya Kattura studless winter radial provides reliable stability and traction for varying winter conditions.
- The V-shaped directional tread utilizes sweeping lateral grooves which effectively disperse water and slush.
- High-density trapezium sipes enhance traction in snow by providing numerous additional biting edges.
- Intermediate tread bars enhance block rigidity for improved steering precision and stability.
- Advanced silica compounds help to improve fuel efficiency while remaining flexible in cold temperatures.
- V,H and T speed rated sizes available.
- Exceeds the requirements of the North American Rubber Manufacturer's Severe Snow Service rating and bears the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol.
- The Federal Himalaya Kattura is available for 13" through 17" wheel sizes and 45-80 series aspect ratios.