Federal Himalaya Iceo (DISCONTINUED)
With next-generation rubber compounds and softening agents, the Himalaya Iceo studless winter radial provides reliable traction, grip, and elasticity in severe winter conditions and on icy roads.
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- Federal Himalaya Iceo studless winter tire utilizes Federal’s most advanced compound and tread technologies for reliable performance on snow-covered and icy roads.
- The nondirectional tread incorporates four circumferential grooves and numerous wide lateral slots to effectively disperse water and slush.
- High-density sipes increase snow traction by adding hundreds of additional biting edges.
- Zig-zag shaped tread elements enhance block rigidity and maximize tread contact for improved steering precision, snow traction and noise reduction.
- Advanced silica compounds enhance water dispersion efficiency for better traction on snow, ice, and slush.
- Q speed rated.
- Exceeds the requirements of the North American Rubber Manufacturer's Severe Snow Service rating and bears the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol.
- The Federal Himalaya Iceo is available for 13" through 18" wheel sizes and 40-70 series aspect ratios.