Falken Azenis FK450 AS (DISCONTINUED)
High Performance All Season Radial
- Utilizing an array of Falken's latest advanced technological features, the new Azenis FK450 A/S was specifically designed to provide an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability and confident all-weather traction for today?s premium sport coupes and sedans.
- The asymmetric tread features four circumferential grooves and numerous long, sweeping lateral grooves to help clear water with minimal cavitation for excellent wet-driving performance.
- Supporting bars between the tread block elements help to minimize tread squirm while vertical notches minimize the loss of traction that normally occurs when transitioning from straight-line driving to cornering.
- Tapered and notched grooves improve traction in snow by creating break-off points which help to clear packed snow from the tread.
- Falken's proprietary Tension Control Technology creates a more flexible mid-sidewall area for shock absorption and ride comfort, while the more rigid shoulder and bead areas enhance the Azenis FK450's cornering capability.
- New compound advancements through biomass materials to help improve tread flexibility and adhesion while at the same time reducing polymer heat generation.
- Y and W speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG rating: 500 A-A.
- 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Falken Azenis FK450 A/S is available in 16 through 20 inch rim sizes and 35 through 55 series aspect ratios.