Cooper Zeon RS3-S (DISCONTINUED)
Ultra-High Performance Summer
- The Cooper Zeon RS3-S UHP summer radial features an asymmetric tread pattern designed to provide superior grip, handling, and cornering ability in both wet and dry conditions.
- Wide circumferential grooves, biased toward the inner tread shoulder, help to channel water out of the tread contact area for increased resistance to hydroplaning.
- Large tread blocks at the outboard shoulder offer outstanding dry traction, handling and cornering performance.
- Dual-pitch tread sequence helps to reduce tread pattern noise for a quiet ride.
- Continuous center ribs provide high-speed stability along with enhanced steering response and braking performance.
- The Zeon RS3-S tread compound is formulated with silica for improved performance on wet roads.
- W and Y speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG: 300 AA A.
- The Cooper Zeon RS3-S is available in 17 through 20 inch rim sizes and 35 to 55 series aspect ratios.