Cooper Zeon RS3-A (DISCONTINUED)
High Performance All Season Radial
- The Cooper Zeon RS3-A features an asymmetric, all-season tread pattern designed to inspire confidence and control all year round.
- Large tread blocks at the outboard shoulder offer outstanding dry traction and handling performance.
- The inboard tread pattern of the Zeon RS3-A is optimized for wet conditions and features two wide circumferential grooves that help to reduce hydroplaning and a sweeping-elliptical groove for enhanced performance and traction in light snow.
- Offset shoulder-to-intermediate grooves and large intermediate tread elements are joined together for stable cornering and noise reduction.
- Laterally-oriented shoulder grooves, uniform tread element geometry and chamfered edges help to resist irregular or rapid tread wear.
- 3-D micro-gauge siping increases tread element stability and improves handling while reducing the possibility of stone retention.
- 3-D dimple sipes with interlocking geometry provide increased sipe-depth without sacrificing tread stability and also provide more biting edges as the tread wears for maximum wet and light snow traction.
- The Zeon RS3-A tread compound is formulated with silica for improved performance on wet roads.
- W speed rated.
- UTQG: 500 AA A.
- The Cooper Zeon RS3-A is available in 16 through 19 inch rim sizes and 35 to 55 series aspectratios .