Cooper Discoverer AT3 (DISCONTINUED)
Off-Road All-Terrain Truck Radial
- The Discoverer A/T3 utilizes a balanced combination of technology, compound formulation, and tread design to produce an all-terrain tire that performs well in nearly all types of terrain without sacrficing on-road performance.
- The aggressive, five-rib symmetric tread pattern features zig-zag sipes for improved traction on wet roads and on loose surfaces, arranged in a pattern optimized for even tread wear and a quiet ride.
- Coupled center/intermediate tread element pairs and a broken center rib provide excellent stability and confident handling while also allowing for good traction on soft surfaces.
- Serrated steps in the lateral grooves in addition to dual draft angles on the tread element walls help to reduce stone retention and improve cut and chip resistance.
- The tread compound of the Discoverer AT3 is formulated with a chemically-coupled silica and carbon black mixture which provides excellent wet traction and reduced rolling resistance.
- UTQG : 560 A B (except for LT and Flotation sizes).
- Select sizes available with outline white lettering (OWL) where noted.
- 55,000 mile Limited Treadwear Warranty (see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Cooper Discoverer A/T3 is available in 15 through 20 inch wheel sizes and in Metric, LT-metric and LT flotation sizes.