Continental WinterContact SI
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Continental WinterContact SI is a studless winter tire developed for sedans, SUVs, CUVs, and minivans and is engineered with an advanced tread compound and structured siping to dramatically improve traction on ice and snow.
- The directional tread features numerous zig-zag biting edges inside each tread groove for vastly improved snow-on-snow traction and grip .
- Continental's PolarPlus Technology incorporates +Silane additives to keep the compound pliable in cold temperatures for enhanced grip on slippery roads and reduced stopping distances .
- A visual Alignment Verification System helps to extend tread life and prevent uneven wear by allowing the driver to identify vehicle misalignment.
- V, H and T speed rated sizes available.
- Available in 15 through 20 inch rim sizes and 40 through 65 series aspect ratios.
- The Continental WinterContact SI carries the mountain snowflake symbol and meets the industry's severe snow service requirements.