Continental ExtremeWinterContact (DISCONTINUED)
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Continental ExtremeWinterContact is a studless winter tire developed for sedans, SUVs, light trucks, and minivans to provide elevated levels of traction in both snowy and icy conditions.
- Maximum void and grip edges in center contact patch with traction ridges in grooves provide numerous biting edges for superb traction and braking on snow.
- Asymmetric, non-directional tread features a high sipe density and highly flexible tread compound for reduced braking distances on snow and ice.
- Compact outside shoulder tread blocks with elevated lateral grooves help to improve wet and dry handling.
- Inclined longitudinal grooves and circumferential groove further enhance wet traction by swiftly removing water from the contact area.
- T and Q speed rated sizes available.
- Available in 13 through 17 inch rim sizes and 45 through 80 series profiles.
- The Continental ExtremeWinterContact meets the severe snow service requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC).