Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 (DISCONTINUED)
High Performance All Season Radial
- Designed for drivers who want a true all-season tire without sacrificing performance handling, the ExtremeContact DWS06 is Continental's latest flagship performance all-season tire, built to inspire driving confidence with it's outstanding wet and dry grip.
- The stylish asymmetric tread features three wide circumferential grooves with sweeping lateral sipes to provide superior wet traction and anti-hydroplaning while chamfered microblocks resist deformation under cornering load for exceptional dry cornering performance.
- Block elements are X-siped to increase the number of biting edges as the contact patch rolls forward for improved braking, cornering and acceleration in the wet, snow and ice.
- Traction Grooves further improve snow performance by increasing the quantity of pattern edges.
- A new 2-ply sidewall offers 35% greater impact resistance over its predecessor and utilizes a stiffening insert to improve steering response and handling.
- Three Quickview Indicators provide a visual check to indicate when the DWS06 tread depth is no longer optimized for snow or wet traction or when the tire needs to be replaced.
- Additional molded-in indicators at the outer tread will alert the driver to a vehicle alignment issue by wearing unevenly.
- Available in 16 through 22 inch rim sizes and 25 to 55 series aspect ratios.
- Y and W speed rated sizes available.
- UTQG treadwear rating: 560.
- 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty (25,000 mile on staggered/rear, see manufacturer's website for details).
- Road Hazard Warranty included (eligible during 1st year or first 2/32" of wear only- see manufacturer's website for details).
- The Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 is available in 16 through 22 inch rim sizes and 25 to 55 series aspect ratios.