Bridgestone Blizzak WS80
WARNING: Due to the unique handling properties of winter tires, we only recommend installing them in complete sets.
- The Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 studless winter tire boasts several improvements over the previous generation WS70 and is engineered to give drivers even greater confidence and control in winter weather conditions.
- The addition of a new hydrophilic coating allows the WS80's multi-cell compound to attract water - drawing it away from the road to minimize slippage on ice.
- Advanced multicell compound remains pliable in cold temperatures and contains bite particles for improved road grip and braking on ice.
- The directional tread pattern features 20% more block edges and a higher edge/block density to channel snow, slush and water away from the contact area for added control.
- 3D Zigzag Sipes create additional biting edges without sacrificing tread block stiffness.
- The optimized cavity shape distributes pressure uniformly across the entire contact area for even wear and performance.
- H & T speed rated sizes available.
- The Blizzak WS80 is available in 15 through 18 inch rim sizes and 35 through 70 series profiles.