Accelera Phi NPM
ACCELERA PHI R NPM
Ultra-High Performance Summer Radial
The PHI NPM is Accelera’s original run-flat tire with Non-Pressure Mobility (NPM) technology. Created with a self-supporting tire system, the tire’s bead construction and super sidewall are specially designed to reduce heat, maintain shape, and hold vehicle weight, even in zero pressure conditions. Unlike conventional tires, you can drive on without disruptions while maintaining better control during air loss with a run-flat tire. Drive with peace of mind during unexpected tire situations with the Accelera PHI NPM tire.
- The Accelera Phi NPM ultra-high performance radial features run-flat technology which provides ultimate peace of mind and allows the driver to keep driving and maintain control of the vehicle, even after losing air pressure.
- The performance-tuned asymmetric tread has been optimized for both wet and dry conditions and for maximum cornering grip and handling stability.
- Multiple longitudinal grooves with dynamic medium lateral grooves help to disperse water for excellent wet handling.
- A continuous intermediate rib provides stability and flexibility on dry roads.
- Large, semi-continuous, variable-pitch shoulder blocks provide good cornering stability and noise reduction.
- A silica-enhanced tread compound improves both wet traction and rolling resistance (resulting in reduced fuel consumption).
- UTQG : 400 A A.
- The Accelera Phi NPM is available for 17" and 18" wheel sizes.