Accelera Iota (DISCONTINUED)
High Performance Summer
The Iota is an SUV tire engineered for a confident drive through wet and dry conditions. Some key features include both wet and dry side patterns, along with a balance center rib for maximum stability. Drive confidently all year round with the Accelera Iota tire.
- The Accelera Iota is a budget-friendly performance summer tire for your SUV or Crossover which is available in many large diameter and plus-size fitments.
- A unique, asymmetric tread pattern features two distinctly different sides, each optimized for different performance characteristics.
- The "dry-side" tread pattern contains larger shoulder elements with double grooves to provide better grip and cornering stability on dry pavement.
- The "wet-side" tread pattern is specially designed to provide better traction in wet conditions and features more grooves to help channel water away from the center of the contact area.
- A continuous center rib helps to increase stability at highway speeds.
- Dual circumferential grooves work with the specially-optimized "wet-side" tread to allow for proper water drainage, resulting in increased wet traction and reduced hydroplaning.
- A silica-enhanced tread compound improves both wet traction and rolling resistance (resulting in reduced fuel consumption).
- All sizes of the Iota come with a built-in rim guard to help protect expensive wheels from curb damage.
- Y, W and V speed-rated sizes available.
- UTQG : 400 A A.
- The Accelera Iota is available for 17" through 21" rim sizes and widths ranging from 225mm to 315mm.